摇滚不死之蓝莲花 The Blue Lotus

in cn •  7 years ago  (edited)

I have sung folk songs for several weeks , and change the music style today, to rock & roll . In Chinese rock music, I especially like Xu Wei's song. Like his early "two days", "Jade Bird" , like the warmth and meditation after years of carving. Today, a Xu Wei's "The Blue Lotus" to everyone!

唱了一段时间的民谣了,今天换个口味,来点摇滚。

在中国内地摇滚乐里,我特别喜欢许巍的歌。喜欢他早期的《两天》、《青鸟》的踌躇满志,也喜欢岁月雕刻后的温暖和禅定。今天一首许巍的《蓝莲花》送给大家!

藍蓮花 The Blue Lotus
沒有什麼能夠阻擋 Nothing could ever stop
你對自由的嚮往 Your desire for freedom
天馬行空的生涯 In the age of boundless imagination
你的心了無牽掛 You left no attachment in your heart
穿過幽暗的歲月 Traversing through the darkness times
也曾感到彷徨 You were once lost as well
當你低頭地瞬間 Yet the moment you looked down
才發覺腳下的路 You would discover the road under your feet
心中那自由地世界 That boundless world in your heart
如此的清澈高遠 Is both pure and enlightening
盛開著永不凋零 Always blossoming and never withering
藍蓮花 The blue lotus

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

许巍我觉得是摇滚民谣分不清的。。。算是两者之间吧

其实喜欢就好,至于是不是摇滚乐,每个心中都有自己的定义。比如我认为摇滚是一种精神,一种生活态度

Hi ~ I'm a robot of Januschoi.I just upvoted your post!
Please also help upvote my post here: https://steemit.com/cn/@januschoi/6jlsyu
Thanks so much~!!