Heading back to hotel after breakfast.
早餐后返回酒店。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
Passed by this shop selling pastry and local products.
路过这家卖糕点和当地特产的店。
We went to look at the snacks.
我们去看看。
A big variety.
种类繁多。
All packed nicely.
都包装得很好。
I told my wife to buy some of these.
我叫太太买一些这些。
There were many durian related snacks too.
也有很多与榴莲口味相关的小吃。
Even ice cream which I didn't expect.
他们还有面包、蛋挞和一些泡芙。
Even ice cream which I didn't expect.
甚至还有我没想到的冰淇淋。
If you spent enough money, they'll give you one of those reusuable bags.
如果你花了足够的钱,他们会给你一个可重复使用的袋子。
We ended up spending more than 100 Malaysian ringgit.
我们最终花了 100 多马来西亚林吉。
Then we headed to redeeem some mooncakes. There was a long queue there.
然后我们去兑换一些月饼。那里排起了长队。
They have mooncakes for sale but many people were redeeming mooncakes with rewards points.
他们也有月饼出售,但许多人用积分兑换月饼。
It was quite a long wait.
得等很长的时间。
We brought the snacks we bought back to the hotel.
我们将买来的零食带回酒店。
Together with the mooncakes we redeemed.
连同我们兑换的月饼。
6 mooncakes altogether.
总共 6 个月饼。
Here is a video I recorded.
这是我录制的视频。