Scorpio and Gemini go shopping together and see a shop that sells mirrors.
天蝎座和双子座在一起去逛街,看到一家卖镜子的店。
Gemini said excitedly: "Let's pick the mirror!"
双子座兴奋地说:“我们来挑选镜子吧!”
Scorpio hesitantly asks, "Are you sure?
天蝎座有些犹豫地问:“你确定吗?
I've heard that mirrors can reflect people's inner world, and I'm a little afraid to see my dark side."
我听说镜子能反射出人的内心世界,有点害怕看到自己的黑暗面。”
Gemini waved: "Rest assured, anyway, my heart is a colorful world, the mirror will see a beautiful scene."
双子座挥手道:“放心吧,反正我内心是个五彩斑斓的世界,镜子里一定会看到美丽的景象。”
So the two men entered the store, Gemini excitedly tried this mirror, that mirror, busy.
于是两人进入店里,双子座兴奋地试试这面镜子、那面镜子,忙个不停。
Scorpio, on the other hand, carefully walks to a mirror, closes his eyes and slowly opens them.
而天蝎座则小心翼翼地走到一面镜子前,紧闭双眼,缓缓睁开。
The Scorpio in the mirror was immediately surprised, his face was black, and he quickly grabbed Gemini: "Look!
镜子里的天蝎座立刻大吃一惊,满脸黑线,急忙抓起双子座:“快看!
This mirror is broken at all, it can only reflect your beauty, but can not reflect my mystery and depth!"
这镜子根本是坏的,它只能反射出你的美丽,却无法反映我的神秘和深沉!”
Gemini laughed and clapped Scorpio on the shoulder and said: "Scorpio, the mirror is not bad, but your heart is too mysterious, it can not reflect it!"
双子座笑得前仰后合,一边拍着天蝎座的肩膀一边说:“天蝎啊,镜子不是坏的,只是你的内心太过神秘,它反射不出来而已!”
Everyone laughed at this, because Scorpio's mystery and Gemini's lively form a funny contrast.
大家听了哈哈大笑,因为天蝎座的神秘与双子座的活泼形成了搞笑的对比。