RE: Do You Still Watch The News?

You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

Do You Still Watch The News?

in discussion •  7 years ago 

The news to me is nothing more than a predetermined narrative for the world's elite, criminal cabal to keep the lemmings too busy following their emotions to actually think for themselves rather than wake up and realize that they are actually modern day slaves of technocracy.

I actually had a very specific moment when I turned of the mainstream news for good. It was election day 2008 in America, and CNN had a hologram (yes, an actual hologram) of some no talent, ridiculous, so-called musician named Will-I-Am for political commentary. I quite literally turned off the TV and said out loud to several people in the room at the time, "I'm done!" I will never again believe a single word that comes out of the CIA/CNN news media.

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

CNN is def one of the worst! That gulf war hoax was the best. Where the reporters pretended to get bombed but they were in nyc at cnn headquarters. That was before the green screw days! Now it’s just rampant

Yes, that was an all-time classic! Every time I accidentally stumble upon that footage on YouTube, I can't help but click on it and laugh all over again. :-P

And to think, to this very day, people actually believe everything they hear on CNN.

I don't remember the Will-I-AM thing from '08. Sounds like a Wag the Dog situation.