RE: Hello...my name is Everitt Mickey and

You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

Hello...my name is Everitt Mickey and

in discussion •  7 years ago 

I've dealt with you before..before you changed your screenname.
think what you want to think.

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Telling me to think what I want to think since you have no argument, what was my screen name before I changed it, since I haven't changed it once this is the blockchain old man.

I'm not making an argument.
I'm merely stating a fact.
I AM an anarchist.
You're being very rude and combative.

You're accusatory and insinuative nonsense is reflection of the same combative and rude bullshit you've given my sincere and simple question which you avoid and keep avoiding. I never asked you what to think, never implied such demands then you twisted it into combat because I challanged you bullshit fact that you knew me before I changed my screen name. I remarked that you have no argument or shit to say to the question instead you're blabbering blathering on making demands while you're not busy trying to evade the guilt of actually standing for something but really doing nothing about it by denying and making insinuations that I was asking you anything to do with "how or what to think".

how can you be for Zero Aggression in a society so tolerant of aggression?

Meerely a fucking question old man, if you don't want to answer it say fuck off or whatever but projecting your crap while evading the obvious point of this discourse while hurling crap at your imaginary pleble that's begging to be your slave is your freudean slip.

I am telling you to think instead of throwing around logical fallacies which you still have to explain why and how they pertain and how and why it invalidates my argument. Think: How are you for Zero Aggression in an Aggression Tolerant Society?

Let's say we are slaves when slavery of the africans was still around.
And I as a slave said to you as a slave : I believe in the zero slavery principle.
would you ask me then;
How can you be for zero slavery principle on a slave plantage?

Do you see how that can be possible. And If more and more slaves woke up to the fact that they ought not to be slaves ( because more and more stated that they are not slaves) that slavery would end. Of course action would be needed. But everything starts with people saying it's wrong I will not cooperate, or get around, or try to escape, that system

It doesn't matter if you're for zero slavery, if someone can enslave you with force, you can chant whatever "zero slavery" slogan you come up with, it will not change the fact that your slavery is not the result of people agreeing that they are slaves indeed, but people who don't care what you chant sing or what attitude you have, they will beat you to death or starve you. How many defiant slaves do you think it takes? 80%? If all of them agree that they are against slavery, what consequence does that have on their slavery?

If you're for Zero Aggression in an Aggression Tolerant society, it means, I assume, that you don't put up with Aggression. To be for Zero Aggression, therefore, means taking definitive action and not singing or chanting any ideolog propagandist bullshit especially if you're trying to convince the Slave Owner that they should believe in Zero Slavery principle and not enslave people, it's a self defeating stance because first it is clearly against initiating force against those that initiate force themselves, and to tolerate aggression while chanting that you're for zero aggression is as useless and meaningless as the slaves all singing and deying en mass "zero slavery" because their opponent has no conscience. Zero Aggression is juxtaposed with it's impotence in the face of those that aggress. Declaring you're for zero aggression is simply playing for the crowd.

You do know that the zero aggression principle is not a pacifistic stance?

Because you say:

it's a self defeating stance because first it is clearly against initiating force against those that initiate force themselves

This is absolutely no true If you think this is what the zero aggression principle is or means you don't understand it.

First, to make something clear, if you defend yourself against an attacker ,aggresor (the one initiating violence) you are not the initiator of violence (you are not an attacker or agressor), you defend yourself.

You may defend yourself against those who attack you. I would even say I must, where I can, defend myself (and eventual others) against the state aggressors and other aggressors or aggressions.
This can have many different forms.

(defending is not aggressing)

I'm not convincing the slave owner that would be ridiculous.
I'm trying to get through to the other slaves that think they ought to be slaves.

It's a bit like being born in a giant cult. If you want to take a aim at destroying the cult it would not help to convince the cult leaders, they do not believe their own story (well maybe they do but that's not the point), you try to deprogram the cult members,
the believers, if no one believe the BS of the cult leaders there is no cult.

Except that if you confront anyone who's for Zero Aggression on how they are for Zero Aggression in an Aggression Tolerant society they will never advocate initiating force against the aggressors who use force.

The point is that regardless of how many are "against slavery" or "against aggression" nobody will be free when aggressors and slave owners and their henchmen walk around aggressing by design and hold the power by force. Defense goes all the way, either you're actively cutting down any and all aggressors that are openly and effortlessly walking around or you might as well tell slaves that they ought not to be slaves, everyone KNOWS that already, it's irrelevant to the situation which requires aggression itself, being on the defensive then from the attacks of the state requires complete and total war against the state or it makes Zero Aggression only Tolerant of Aggression.

Thank you for the reply.

Most of the people don't know that, and most will defend the state and even other agressors.

The following I write just to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

it's irrelevant to the situation which requires aggression itself, it's irrelevant to the situation which requires aggression itself,

It requires violence or better said force?

What do you mean with complete and total war?
And how are you now at war?
do you shoot all the bureaucrats, politicians, judges ,police, military, and all that voted for them and want them to boss them around and worse you around?.......for if you are at war with the state you are at war with almost everyone.