Reached the club on day 1 of the race.
车赛第一天到达俱乐部。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
At the pickleball court area, things are different. Some strange pool party was happening
在匹克球场区域,情况有所不同。有个奇怪的泳池派对。
Inside the lounge, an ancient mode of transport. Could people had used them for races back in their times.
室内,一种古老的交通工具。 标准的以前的人是否会抬着轿子进行比赛。
Just inside the main entrance, you could pretend you are the emperor.
就在正门里面,你可以假装自己是皇帝。
Part of the race track is just outside. Didn't manage to get pictures the cars going too fast but I recorded video.
部分赛道就在外面。没拍到开得太快的赛车的照片,但我录了视频。
The race ended and one of the radio marshall gave me a pack of water they had left. Nice.
车赛结束后,一位无线电工作人员给了我一包他们留下的水。
Went to the court area, there was a fiery performance.
来到球场区,现场表演火热。
As I headed out, I saw a trishaw on display.
当我出门时,我看到一辆三轮车停在外面。
Here is a video I recorded.
这是我录制的视频。
https://www.tiktok.com/@ace108.sg/video/7279613376735612161
请看我其他帖: @ace108