After quick taichi practice in the morning, brought my father in law to the dentist. Went to the NTWU canteen while waiting for the dentist to finish his work and took a picture of the the place from inside which I forgot the last time.
早上快速练习完太极拳后,带岳父去看牙医。在等待牙医完成工作时,我去了 NTWU 食堂,从里面拍了一张我上次忘记了的照片。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
Had a coffee there for $1.20.
在那里喝了一杯咖啡,花了 $1.20 。
Then walked aroud the open space at HDB Hub.
然后在建屋局中心 的空地上逛。
There was a ArtsEverywhere@CDC event and some rehearsal going on for a 1pm performance.
有一个 ArtsEverywhere@CDC 活动,下午 1 点的演出正在进行彩排。
There is some art display and booth where you can participae to create some art.
有一些艺术展览和展位,你可以参与创作一些艺术作品。
There were some booths selling stuff made by people.
有一些摊位出售人们制作的东西。
Looked like there is going to be ice cream.
看起来会有冰淇淋。
An artist was working on a mural.
一位艺术家正在创作壁画。
The folks at the ice cream counter started setting up.
冰淇淋柜台的人开始摆摊。
Some booths were starting to get customers.
一些摊位开始有顾客了。
Yay, there was free ice cream but I had to go.
真的有免费的冰淇淋,但我来不及了。
Went to buy some porridge then brought my father in law home.
要去买了一些粥,然后把岳父带回家。
My usual pork porridge for $5.50
我平常吃的猪肉粥,$5.50
My wife wanted the seafood porridge and that indulgence was $12.
太太想吃海鲜粥,那份粥要 12元。
I was checking the delivery status of the Lenovo laptop I bougth the day before at my inlaws place and it marked it as "Delivered" when I wasn't at home. I rushed home and found something stuffed between the gate and the door.
我前一天买的联想笔记本电脑。在岳父岳母家,我正在查看它的送货状态,我不在家的时候,它把它标记为“已送达”。我冲回家,发现大门和门之间塞了一些东西。
Damn, it was only the backpack and a mouse.
原来只有背包和一个滑鼠。
It was raining and I waited for the rain to stop before going out again.
当时正在下雨,我等雨停了才再次出门。
Passed by the HDB Hub and checked out what became of the mural the artist was working on.
路过建屋局中心,看看艺术家之前在创作的壁画怎么样了。
Then headed to the club to play some pickleball.
然后去俱乐部打了一会儿匹克球。
Came home to the a full moon after that.
回到家后,月亮圆圆的。
So it was time to test the zoom a bit.
所以是时候测试拉近一点。
Bought an olive fried rice from a Thai food restaurant. The café at the club didn't have olive fried rice for me the last two time. Anyway, this $7.90 one is actually better.
在一家泰国餐厅买了橄榄炒饭。俱乐部的咖啡馆最近两次都没有橄榄炒饭给我吃。不管怎样,这个$7.90的其实更好吃。
NTWU Canteen is located at530 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #01-01 Bus Interchange, Singapore 310530
NTWU Canteen位于530 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #01-01 Bus Interchange, Singapore 310530
Here is a video I recorded.
这是我录制的视频。
https://www.tiktok.com/@ace108.sg/video/7437724107044588807
请看我其他帖: @ace108